Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Socrates?
Q: How will Socrates help my child to learn?
Q: How does age and grade impact learning with Socrates?
Q: What categories of learning are available?
Q: What are Tickets and Tokens?
Q: What is the Command Center?
A: The Command Center provides a way for you to engage with your child’s learning. Parents do many things in the Command Center including:
- See where your child is struggling and help them practice
- Create custom messages to encourage your child to reach goals
- Set daily goals
- Adjust the level of challenge of their questions
- Monitor your child’s progress across thousands of categories
- View progress by topic in summary or detail
- Assign homework for your child with automatically scoring results
- Change settings that impact your child’s experience
Q: Can I turn off certain games or features?
A: Yes, in the Command Center you can turn off specific games or remove features that you prefer your child not use.
Q: What is the Report Card?
Q: What does Socrates cost?
A: During our Open Beta, there is no charge to use Socrates. In the future, we will have different subscription options.
Q: How can I ask questions or provide feedback?
A: You can use the live chat service at the bottom of the page to ask questions. If we are not available, leave a message or use the Contact Us page. We want your feedback and will respond to every inquiry within 24 hours.
Meet Education Revolution
JOIN SOCRATES FOR FREE! PLAY AND LEARN K-5 MATH
Education Revolution LLC · 7935 W. Badura Ave, Ste. 1045, Las Vegas, NV 89113 · email@example.com